Though he usually sits alone on stage, Zach Deputy’s one-man show of “Island-infused, Drum ‘n’ Bass, Gospel-Ninja-Soul” has the energy and sound of a 6-piece band.
Using a technique called “live looping,” he uses technology to back himself and his guitar. His high energy performances have earned him spots in many festivals, like Wanee Festival and Bear Creek Music Fest (both in Live Oak, FL).
Deputy released his latest CD, Another Day, in September 2012, and features 11 tracks produced with Grammy award-winning Scott Jacoby over the course of just five days. You can visit his site for some free downloads to check out his music.
On December 01, 2012, Deputy will be performing downtown at The Abbey. Tickets are $15 in advance/$18 at the door. Show starts at 8pm.
If you want a taste of what he’s like live, here’s a video shot at Bear Creek Music Festival earlier this month:
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022