It was recently announced that the first two Starbucks at Walt Disney World will open next year, in 2013.
Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom will close for refurbishment in January 2013 and reopen as a Starbucks in early summer 2013.
It will retain its name and theming, as well as continuing to serve Disney favorites like cookies, brownies, and seasonal cupcakes (according to the Disney Parks blog). It will also offer the full complement of Starbucks signature beverages, artisan breakfast sandwiches and a wide selection of baked goods.
The second location will be at Epcot, where Fountain View is currently located in the Future World Showcase. It will close March 2013, and reopen late summer 2013, retaining its current futuristic theme.
It will also offer the full complement of Starbucks signature beverages, artisan breakfast sandwiches and a wide selection of baked goods, including muffins, scones and specialty treats.
More locations are planned for future Starbucks at Walt Disney World, but no locations or dates have been announced yet.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022