It was recently announced that the first two Starbucks at Walt Disney World will open next year, in 2013.
Main Street Bakery at Magic Kingdom will close for refurbishment in January 2013 and reopen as a Starbucks in early summer 2013.
It will retain its name and theming, as well as continuing to serve Disney favorites like cookies, brownies, and seasonal cupcakes (according to the Disney Parks blog). It will also offer the full complement of Starbucks signature beverages, artisan breakfast sandwiches and a wide selection of baked goods.
The second location will be at Epcot, where Fountain View is currently located in the Future World Showcase. It will close March 2013, and reopen late summer 2013, retaining its current futuristic theme.
It will also offer the full complement of Starbucks signature beverages, artisan breakfast sandwiches and a wide selection of baked goods, including muffins, scones and specialty treats.
More locations are planned for future Starbucks at Walt Disney World, but no locations or dates have been announced yet.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023