Last night, at a special press conference, it was revealed that “TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D” would be coming to the Universal Orlando resort in the Summer of 2013.
Universal worked closely with Michael Bay, the award-winning director of the TRANSFORMERS film series and the ride’s creative consultant, to create an authentic experience that brings the non-stop action of the films to life.
“We broke the mold and have taken this ride to a new technological level in terms of blending seamless 3-D,” said Bay.
Using life-like HD CGI media, state-of-the-art 3-D technology and amazing special effects, the attraction will place riders right in the middle of an epic battle between good and evil. You will fight alongside Optimus Prime and the Autobots to save mankind from the Decepticons.
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D is slated to open in the area next to Mel’s Diner that formerly held attractions such as Hercules/Xena at Universal Studios. The attraction is already a big hit at Universal’s Hollywood and Singapore parks.
For more information, visit prepareforbattle.com.
Here is the video shown at the event:
[photo © 2012 Universal Orlando Resort]
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022