Based in both Orlando and Miami, Florida, The Lee Boys is a sextet of family members. They’ve recently released their newest CD, Testify, and will be playing The Plaza Live in Orlando on November 24, to celebrate.
The group plays “Sacred Steel,” a type of music rooted in gospel but infused with a variety of other genres, including jazz, rock, hip hop, r&b, country, and African music. It’s also known by the signature sound of the pedal steel guitar.
Testify was released on October 23, on Evil Twin, a label co-owned by musician Warren Haynes (Gov’t Mule, Allman Bros. Band), who also guests on the CD. It features 11 new songs, along with fan favorites from the band’s live show.
Tickets to the show are only $10, and can be purchased online or at the Plaza Live box office.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023