Want to get a head start on your Christmas shopping list? Then you’ll want to check out Ivanhoe Village’s 16th annual Jingle Eve celebration.
It takes place November 17, and is more than just a chance to shop with extended hours (from 3pm to 11pm). The event also features talented artists and live entertainers, food trucks, Santa, Toys For Tots, and more, while you shop.
At 6:30pm there will be a boat parade, and at 7pm, Santa will arrive. Many of the district’s merchants will offer door prizes and discounts to shoppers, as well.
Jingle Eve spans the entire Village from N Orange Ave (Princeton all the way down to Ivanhoe Row) and up Virginia Dr.
For more info, visit the event’s Facebook page or IvanhoeVillage.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023