Want to get a head start on your Christmas shopping list? Then you’ll want to check out Ivanhoe Village’s 16th annual Jingle Eve celebration.
It takes place November 17, and is more than just a chance to shop with extended hours (from 3pm to 11pm). The event also features talented artists and live entertainers, food trucks, Santa, Toys For Tots, and more, while you shop.
At 6:30pm there will be a boat parade, and at 7pm, Santa will arrive. Many of the district’s merchants will offer door prizes and discounts to shoppers, as well.
Jingle Eve spans the entire Village from N Orange Ave (Princeton all the way down to Ivanhoe Row) and up Virginia Dr.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022