During last week’s International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) Expo 2012, SeaWorld Orlando unveiled the vehicle that will be used in their newest attraction, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Creative Director, Brian Morrow, provided details about the ride vehicle and how it is the first of its kind in the world. It combines a mobile, moving simulator with a completely trackless ride system.
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin is set to open at SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2013.
For more details, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com/Antarctica.
[Photo courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023