Single-day tickets to SeaWorld will jump to $89 per adult (a 4.7% increase). Their tickets are now the same price level as Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, both of which raised prices this past summer.
Admission to SeaWorld’s water park, Aquatica, will also rise. New price is $55, a 10% increase. And the price of a two-park combo ticket to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will now be $139 (a 3% increase).
The biggest price hike, though, will come on annual passes. The price of a basic annual pass will jump $30 to $119.99 (a 25% increase).
Some discounts will remain, including the popular “Fun Card” promotion, which allows Florida residents unlimited admission until the end of 2013, for the price of a single-day pass.
These new prices are in advance of the opening next spring of the new Antartica section of the park, which will be the largest expansion in the SeaWorld Orlando’s history.
[Image courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023