Single-day tickets to SeaWorld will jump to $89 per adult (a 4.7% increase). Their tickets are now the same price level as Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, both of which raised prices this past summer.
Admission to SeaWorld’s water park, Aquatica, will also rise. New price is $55, a 10% increase. And the price of a two-park combo ticket to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will now be $139 (a 3% increase).
The biggest price hike, though, will come on annual passes. The price of a basic annual pass will jump $30 to $119.99 (a 25% increase).
Some discounts will remain, including the popular “Fun Card” promotion, which allows Florida residents unlimited admission until the end of 2013, for the price of a single-day pass.
These new prices are in advance of the opening next spring of the new Antartica section of the park, which will be the largest expansion in the SeaWorld Orlando’s history.
[Image courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022