Aspiring pirates will experience the story of Captain Jack Sparrow like never before at the new Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Opening December 6, 2012, it uses state-of-the-art technology to bring the swashbuckling world of Captain Jack to life for guests, from an eerie treasure cove to an epic ship-to-ship battle. It is a walk-through attraction
The attraction is located in Soundstage 4, former space of Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian. There are warning notices posted outside the attraction suggest that its darkness and sudden loud noises may be frightening for some, and state that children under 7 must be accompanied by someone 14 or older.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023