Aspiring pirates will experience the story of Captain Jack Sparrow like never before at the new Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Opening December 6, 2012, it uses state-of-the-art technology to bring the swashbuckling world of Captain Jack to life for guests, from an eerie treasure cove to an epic ship-to-ship battle. It is a walk-through attraction
The attraction is located in Soundstage 4, former space of Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian. There are warning notices posted outside the attraction suggest that its darkness and sudden loud noises may be frightening for some, and state that children under 7 must be accompanied by someone 14 or older.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023