One of the newest restaurants in the Church Street area is Harry Buffalo, and they’re going to hold their grand opening party on December 5, 2012.
The party starts at 8pm and runs until 2am. There will be a pizza & wing eating contest, a balloon drop with giveaways and much more. Drink specials will run all night, including $2 Little Black Dress Vodka for the ladies, $6 pitchers of Bud Light, and 1/2 off bottles of wine.
Harry Buffalo offers a menu with sandwiches, wings, ribs, salads, and a variety of burgers made with your choice of beef, chicken, turkey, bison, or veggie.
They also have 25 Flat Screen TV’s and 2 Projector Screen’s to watch your favorite games.
You’ll find Harry Buffalo at 129 W. Church St in downtown Orlando.
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ starring @BettyBuckley Takes the Stage at Dr. Phillips Center Nov 27-Dec 2, 2018 #HelloDolly #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 21, 2018
- Out and About: ICE! Returns to Gaylord Palms With Frozen Homage to ‘A Christmas Story’ #CAGP2018 #ICE2018 - November 20, 2018
- ICON Orlando Introduces New Experiences and Savings for Holidays #ICONOrlando - November 19, 2018
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2018 in Orlando - November 16, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018