One of the newest restaurants in the Church Street area is Harry Buffalo, and they’re going to hold their grand opening party on December 5, 2012.
The party starts at 8pm and runs until 2am. There will be a pizza & wing eating contest, a balloon drop with giveaways and much more. Drink specials will run all night, including $2 Little Black Dress Vodka for the ladies, $6 pitchers of Bud Light, and 1/2 off bottles of wine.
Harry Buffalo offers a menu with sandwiches, wings, ribs, salads, and a variety of burgers made with your choice of beef, chicken, turkey, bison, or veggie.
They also have 25 Flat Screen TV’s and 2 Projector Screen’s to watch your favorite games.
You’ll find Harry Buffalo at 129 W. Church St in downtown Orlando.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023