Taylor Swift, one of the hottest names in music today, has just released her newest CD, Red, and it rocketed to the top of the charts.
This week, she also announced dates for her 2013 tour to support the CD, and it includes two stops in Central Florida, early in the tour.
Swift’s tour, also titled RED, will first stop in Orlando on April 11 and 12, 2013, at the Amway Center downtown.
The tour returns to Central Florida on April 20, 2013, with a stop at the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa.
Tickets go on sale November 16, 2012, for both shows. There is also one additional Florida stop on April 10, 2013, in Miami.
Ticket prices have not been announced, but at Swift’s request, every show will include tickets priced at under $50.
On The RED Tour, Taylor is currently slated to headline 58 shows in 45 cities in 29 states and 3 provinces in 2013. The tour will kick-off on March 13 in Omaha, Nebraska and continue through September.
Acclaimed singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whose duet with Taylor from her RED album, “Everything Has Changed,” has already reached the #1 position atop iTunes all-genre Top Songs chart, will be a special guest on all of the shows on the tour.
For more information on Taylor Swift, visit taylorswift.com
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022