The undead return to the Audubon Park district on September 29 for the annual Zombietoberfest.
Enjoy live music, outdoor movies, food trucks, a costume contest, and plenty of beer and wine (for the adult zombies), starting at 6pm, at the intersection of Corrine Drive and E. Winter Park Blvd.
In the East Plaza area (B3, Dutch Door, Bluebird Bake Shop), there will be family-friendly fun, with treat bags for all kids in costume. This is also where the outdoor movie screenings will take place.
In the West Plaza area (Park Ave CDs, Dear Prudence, Sushi Lola’s), there will be 2 stages of live local music, a Zombie King & Queen costume contest with prizes, and the food trucks.
There will also be a cat food drive on behalf of Cats Are My Love cat rescue during Zombietoberfest. Donations will be taken at the Garden District tent.
At 10pm, the party will move indoors to Red Light Red Light, Stardust Video & Coffee, & Big Daddy’s.
The event is free to attend, but food and drinks are for purchase.
For more information, visit apgardens.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023