The undead return to the Audubon Park district on September 29 for the annual Zombietoberfest.
Enjoy live music, outdoor movies, food trucks, a costume contest, and plenty of beer and wine (for the adult zombies), starting at 6pm, at the intersection of Corrine Drive and E. Winter Park Blvd.
In the East Plaza area (B3, Dutch Door, Bluebird Bake Shop), there will be family-friendly fun, with treat bags for all kids in costume. This is also where the outdoor movie screenings will take place.
In the West Plaza area (Park Ave CDs, Dear Prudence, Sushi Lola’s), there will be 2 stages of live local music, a Zombie King & Queen costume contest with prizes, and the food trucks.
There will also be a cat food drive on behalf of Cats Are My Love cat rescue during Zombietoberfest. Donations will be taken at the Garden District tent.
At 10pm, the party will move indoors to Red Light Red Light, Stardust Video & Coffee, & Big Daddy’s.
The event is free to attend, but food and drinks are for purchase.
For more information, visit apgardens.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022