I’ve seen zombies in movies shuffle, walk, and run, but I’ve never seen one ride a zipline.
Zip Orlando aims to change that with their upcoming Zombie Festival.
On September 14, 2012, the attraction will be holding this special event full of zombie movies, zombie make-up, zombie dancing, and of course, ziplining zombies.
It’s $10 to enter and $15 to ride the ziplines. You must be 18 or older to attend and the gates open at 7pm.
Zip Orlando is located at 1374 S. Poinciana Blvd in Kissimmee. For more information, call 407-808-4ZIP.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023