I’ve seen zombies in movies shuffle, walk, and run, but I’ve never seen one ride a zipline.
Zip Orlando aims to change that with their upcoming Zombie Festival.
On September 14, 2012, the attraction will be holding this special event full of zombie movies, zombie make-up, zombie dancing, and of course, ziplining zombies.
It’s $10 to enter and $15 to ride the ziplines. You must be 18 or older to attend and the gates open at 7pm.
Zip Orlando is located at 1374 S. Poinciana Blvd in Kissimmee. For more information, call 407-808-4ZIP.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023