Fashion week returns to Orlando’s Mall at Millenia this month.
From September 6 through September 23, participating mall retailers will highlight exclusive merchandise, launch new lines, unveil special promotions, and host champagne receptions. There will also be several mall fashion shows.
The event kicks of on the 6th, with Fashion’s Night Out. Starting at 6pm, participating stores will feature things like special activities, gift with purchase rewards, and sweepstakes for shoppers.
For more details about Fashion Week 2012, and a schedule of events, visit The Mall at Millenia website.
The Mall at Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd in Orlando. Phone is 407-363-3555.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023