Fashion week returns to Orlando’s Mall at Millenia this month.
From September 6 through September 23, participating mall retailers will highlight exclusive merchandise, launch new lines, unveil special promotions, and host champagne receptions. There will also be several mall fashion shows.
The event kicks of on the 6th, with Fashion’s Night Out. Starting at 6pm, participating stores will feature things like special activities, gift with purchase rewards, and sweepstakes for shoppers.
For more details about Fashion Week 2012, and a schedule of events, visit The Mall at Millenia website.
The Mall at Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd in Orlando. Phone is 407-363-3555.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019