The company that brought the Five Guys Burgers & Fries to the Central Florida area are now planning to introduce us to another restaurant brand.
Called Taqueria del Sol, it will open in the former O’Boys Real Smoked Bar-B-Q restaurant space (3138 S. Orange Ave.), south of downtown Orlando.
The new casual dining restaurant will open October 1, 2012, with 150-seats. They plan to hire 30-40 employees.
The menu is primarily southwestern cuisine.
Taqueria del Sol was picked by Bon Appétit and Food Network as a “Top American Restaurant,” and owners Mike Klank and Chef Hernandez have been nominated twice for the James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Restaurateurs in 2011 and 2012.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023