The company that brought the Five Guys Burgers & Fries to the Central Florida area are now planning to introduce us to another restaurant brand.
Called Taqueria del Sol, it will open in the former O’Boys Real Smoked Bar-B-Q restaurant space (3138 S. Orange Ave.), south of downtown Orlando.
The new casual dining restaurant will open October 1, 2012, with 150-seats. They plan to hire 30-40 employees.
The menu is primarily southwestern cuisine.
Taqueria del Sol was picked by Bon Appétit and Food Network as a “Top American Restaurant,” and owners Mike Klank and Chef Hernandez have been nominated twice for the James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Restaurateurs in 2011 and 2012.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022