Want to enjoy some great music for a good cause? Then check out the annual Rock for Hunger show on October 6, 2012.
This year, Rock for Hunger will plug in at The Plaza Live, with multiple stages, food trucks, crafts, and our first ever art wall created by kids in the community.
Five-time Grammy winning bassist Victor Wooten will be headlining this year’s event. Wooten hit the worldwide scene in 1990 as a founding member of the super-group Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, and has won every major award given to a bass guitarist including Bassist of the Year in Bass Player Magazine.
Joining him will be great musicians like Arpetrio, Emily Kopp, Chris Burns, and Savi Fernandez Band.
Tickets start at $25. Show starts at 6pm.
Proceeds from the sixth edition of Rock for Hunger will go to New Image Youth Center, an organization focused on at-risk youth, and Heart to Heart, a support group for single mothers.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022