The Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland is a popular shopping destination for locals and tourists alike. Not only is it full of great discounts, but it’s also located near Walt Disney World.
Simon Property Group Inc., which owns the mall, has announced plans to expand the mall property by 100,000-sq-ft.
Some of this space will be for new stores, but a good chunk will also go to expanding the parking area (may I suggest another parking garage, instead of just a lot).
To do this, Simon will purchase the former Dixie Stampede dinner show location, and tear down the building.
The expansion is expected to be finished sometime in 2013
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
One thought on “Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Set to Expand By 2013”
Wow it was about time. I drove through there yesterday as I was heading to 535. Bad idea. It’s so congested, especially having that giant church next to it. I remember when I lived near there about 10 years ago, and there was always parking. I guess growth is a good thing, when it’s managed properly.
Comments are closed.