Medieval Times is offering discounted admissions to Florida residents for shows until September 16, 2012.
Tickets for these shows will be $33.95 for 13 and up, and $29.95 for ages 12 and younger. Regular admission is $59.95 and $35.95, respectively. Valid Florida ID required.
Medieval Times in Kissimmee just updated their dinner show this summer, with a new musical score, costumes, choreography and more. You can read about changes in our Medieval Times review.
For more info or to make reservations, visit medievaltimes.com or call 1-888-935-6878.
[Photo by Patti Frazer]
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020
- Thomas’® Bagels Celebrates National Bagel Day Jan 15th with Orlando Pop-Up at Lynx Central Station .. #ThomasBagels #NationalBagelDay @lynxbusorlando - January 13, 2020