The dining options at Pointe Orlando will grow next month, when Marlow’s Tavern opens.
The restaurant is a neighborhood pub-style of eatery, which started in Georgia. Food is described as “classic dishes that are updated to a gourmet level.”
A look at the Atlanta menu shows plenty of seafood dishes, along with burgers, sandwiches and salads. And of course with “tavern” in the name, Marlow’s will offer a wide variety of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Marlow’s Tavern will open at Pointe Orlando on October 9, 2012.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022