The dining options at Pointe Orlando will grow next month, when Marlow’s Tavern opens.
The restaurant is a neighborhood pub-style of eatery, which started in Georgia. Food is described as “classic dishes that are updated to a gourmet level.”
A look at the Atlanta menu shows plenty of seafood dishes, along with burgers, sandwiches and salads. And of course with “tavern” in the name, Marlow’s will offer a wide variety of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Marlow’s Tavern will open at Pointe Orlando on October 9, 2012.
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ starring @BettyBuckley Takes the Stage at Dr. Phillips Center Nov 27-Dec 2, 2018 #HelloDolly #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 21, 2018
- Out and About: ICE! Returns to Gaylord Palms With Frozen Homage to ‘A Christmas Story’ #CAGP2018 #ICE2018 - November 20, 2018
- ICON Orlando Introduces New Experiences and Savings for Holidays #ICONOrlando - November 19, 2018
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2018 in Orlando - November 16, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018