On September 15, 2012 Central Florida-area Perkins Restaurant & Bakery locations will be hosting Give Kids The World Pancake Day to raise donations for this very worthy cause.
This one-day fundraiser will offer a free short stack of Perkins pancakes to each guest; in return, guests will be asked to consider making a donation to GKTW.
Give Kids the World is a charity founded to provide memorable, magical, cost-free experiences to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. Thanks to donations, the GKTW Village in Kissimmee has welcomed more than 112,000 families from all 50 states and over 70 countries.
You can find more information on this charity event and get locations of participating restaurants at Perkin’s Facebook page.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023