On September 15, 2012 Central Florida-area Perkins Restaurant & Bakery locations will be hosting Give Kids The World Pancake Day to raise donations for this very worthy cause.
This one-day fundraiser will offer a free short stack of Perkins pancakes to each guest; in return, guests will be asked to consider making a donation to GKTW.
Give Kids the World is a charity founded to provide memorable, magical, cost-free experiences to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. Thanks to donations, the GKTW Village in Kissimmee has welcomed more than 112,000 families from all 50 states and over 70 countries.
You can find more information on this charity event and get locations of participating restaurants at Perkin’s Facebook page.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023