Hard to believe, but Epcot at Walt Disney World is celebrating its 30th Anniversary on October 1, 2012.
Throughout the day, guests can attend Epcot history presentations in World Showplace courtesy of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club.
These presentations are limited in seating:
- 1pm – 2pm – Designing the Future – Past and Present: A panel of Disney Imagineers remembers 30 years of building tomorrow
- 4:30pm – 6pm – Epcot: How it Changed the World with Marty Sklar
- 6:30pm – 8pm – Epcot: How it Changed the World with Marty Sklar
Guests can also attend an anniversary moment at the America Gardens Theatre at 3pm, which will feature appearances by Disney leaders and include performances by Mariachi Cobre and Voices of Liberty. (Seating for this presentation is also limited.)
That evening, the October 1 presentation of “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” will feature a special 30th anniversary tag.
All of these events are included with regular park admission, as is the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which starts today.
There will also be special Epcot 30th Anniversary merchandise available for purchase.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022