Opening in segments, Disney’s Art of Animation finally opened its fourth and final wing this last weekend.
This section is themed with characters and scenes from the classic Disney film, The Little Mermaid.
Like the previous three wings – themed to Finding Nemo, Cars and The Lion King – large displays outside recreate moments from the movie. These include multi-story tall dioramas featuring Ariel, King Triton, Ursula, and (my personal favorite) Sebastian.
What is different, however, is that rooms in this wing of the resort are standard rooms, not the family suites found in the other three wings. The rooms are decorated with a sea theme, including seashell headboards and a blue and green color scheme.
This section of the resort also has the Flippin’ Fins pool, one of three on property.
Rates for rooms in The Little Mermaid wing start at $94.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is adjacent to Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
Here are some more photos courtesy of Walt Disney World (Matt Stroshane, photographer):
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022