Opening in segments, Disney’s Art of Animation finally opened its fourth and final wing this last weekend.
This section is themed with characters and scenes from the classic Disney film, The Little Mermaid.
Like the previous three wings – themed to Finding Nemo, Cars and The Lion King – large displays outside recreate moments from the movie. These include multi-story tall dioramas featuring Ariel, King Triton, Ursula, and (my personal favorite) Sebastian.
What is different, however, is that rooms in this wing of the resort are standard rooms, not the family suites found in the other three wings. The rooms are decorated with a sea theme, including seashell headboards and a blue and green color scheme.
This section of the resort also has the Flippin’ Fins pool, one of three on property.
Rates for rooms in The Little Mermaid wing start at $94.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is adjacent to Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
Here are some more photos courtesy of Walt Disney World (Matt Stroshane, photographer):
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023