Opening in segments, Disney’s Art of Animation finally opened its fourth and final wing this last weekend.
This section is themed with characters and scenes from the classic Disney film, The Little Mermaid.
Like the previous three wings – themed to Finding Nemo, Cars and The Lion King – large displays outside recreate moments from the movie. These include multi-story tall dioramas featuring Ariel, King Triton, Ursula, and (my personal favorite) Sebastian.
What is different, however, is that rooms in this wing of the resort are standard rooms, not the family suites found in the other three wings. The rooms are decorated with a sea theme, including seashell headboards and a blue and green color scheme.
This section of the resort also has the Flippin’ Fins pool, one of three on property.
Rates for rooms in The Little Mermaid wing start at $94.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is adjacent to Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
Here are some more photos courtesy of Walt Disney World (Matt Stroshane, photographer):
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023