This week, Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer (ok, who wants her job??), announced that they had created a signature drink to be served in Gaston’s Tavern when it opens in November.
It’s called LeFou’s Brew, after Gaston’s sidekick in Beauty and the Beast, but as we know, Magic Kingdom doesn’t serve alcohol, so this “brew” is suitable for all ages.
According to the official Disney Parks blog, it’s made with “no-sugar added frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow, topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam.”
It also seems that it will be served in souvenir steins and goblets, with Gaston and Belle on them, respectively.
As mentioned previously, most of the revamped Fantasyland area will soft open, starting November 19, 2012, followed by a grand opening on December 6, 2012.
[Image courtesy Walt Disney World]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023