This week, Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer (ok, who wants her job??), announced that they had created a signature drink to be served in Gaston’s Tavern when it opens in November.
It’s called LeFou’s Brew, after Gaston’s sidekick in Beauty and the Beast, but as we know, Magic Kingdom doesn’t serve alcohol, so this “brew” is suitable for all ages.
According to the official Disney Parks blog, it’s made with “no-sugar added frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow, topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam.”
It also seems that it will be served in souvenir steins and goblets, with Gaston and Belle on them, respectively.
As mentioned previously, most of the revamped Fantasyland area will soft open, starting November 19, 2012, followed by a grand opening on December 6, 2012.
[Image courtesy Walt Disney World]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023