One of the most unusual parks in Orlando is Discovery Cove.
A sister park of SeaWorld Orlando, it allows guest to interact with animals in various pools throughout the property. It also offers opportunities to swim with tropical fish, rays, and even dolphins.
Just opened is the Freshwater Oasis, where guests can wander in the water-filled trails and meet marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters.
It is a lot of fun and since attendance is capped at a low amount, you don’t encounter the crowds found at the other theme parks.
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove is $199 and includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
The same package without the dolphin swim is also discounted for Florida residents at $129.
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
This discount is valid through December 31, 2012.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020
- Annual Pulse Remembrance Ceremony Goes Online for 2020 .. #PulseMemorial #PulseRemembrance #49Angels - June 9, 2020