One of the most unusual parks in Orlando is Discovery Cove.
A sister park of SeaWorld Orlando, it allows guest to interact with animals in various pools throughout the property. It also offers opportunities to swim with tropical fish, rays, and even dolphins.
Just opened is the Freshwater Oasis, where guests can wander in the water-filled trails and meet marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters.
It is a lot of fun and since attendance is capped at a low amount, you don’t encounter the crowds found at the other theme parks.
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove is $199 and includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
The same package without the dolphin swim is also discounted for Florida residents at $129.
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
This discount is valid through December 31, 2012.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022