One of the most unusual parks in Orlando is Discovery Cove.
A sister park of SeaWorld Orlando, it allows guest to interact with animals in various pools throughout the property. It also offers opportunities to swim with tropical fish, rays, and even dolphins.
Just opened is the Freshwater Oasis, where guests can wander in the water-filled trails and meet marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters.
It is a lot of fun and since attendance is capped at a low amount, you don’t encounter the crowds found at the other theme parks.
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove is $199 and includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
The same package without the dolphin swim is also discounted for Florida residents at $129.
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
This discount is valid through December 31, 2012.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018