One of the most unusual parks in Orlando is Discovery Cove.
A sister park of SeaWorld Orlando, it allows guest to interact with animals in various pools throughout the property. It also offers opportunities to swim with tropical fish, rays, and even dolphins.
Just opened is the Freshwater Oasis, where guests can wander in the water-filled trails and meet marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters.
It is a lot of fun and since attendance is capped at a low amount, you don’t encounter the crowds found at the other theme parks.
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove is $199 and includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
The same package without the dolphin swim is also discounted for Florida residents at $129.
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in at guest reception. Book online or call 1-877-434-7268 for more information.
This discount is valid through December 31, 2012.
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020