Pat O’Briens is holding their annual Halfway to St. Patty’s Day party this Saturday, September 15, 2012.
It starts at 12pm and runs until 2am.
From noon to 6pm, enjoy free admission and happy hour drink specials. After 6pm, admission is $10 (plus tax).
The event will include live entertainment, stilt walkers, and Irish food and drinks available for purchase.
A VIP admission is available for $20 (plus tax) and includes private balcony access, additional drink specials, light appetizer buffet, and priority entrance.
Florida residents get free parking after 6pm (with valid ID). It’s $15 before then.
Pat O’Briens is located on the second level of Universal Orlando’s CityWalk, near the escalators. Call 407-224-2691 for more information.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022