Pat O’Briens is holding their annual Halfway to St. Patty’s Day party this Saturday, September 15, 2012.
It starts at 12pm and runs until 2am.
From noon to 6pm, enjoy free admission and happy hour drink specials. After 6pm, admission is $10 (plus tax).
The event will include live entertainment, stilt walkers, and Irish food and drinks available for purchase.
A VIP admission is available for $20 (plus tax) and includes private balcony access, additional drink specials, light appetizer buffet, and priority entrance.
Florida residents get free parking after 6pm (with valid ID). It’s $15 before then.
Pat O’Briens is located on the second level of Universal Orlando’s CityWalk, near the escalators. Call 407-224-2691 for more information.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023