Bart is a family owned-and-operated bar, arcade, and gallery that has recently opened in the Mills 50 district of Orlando.
Chris and Adrian Brown have blended finely crafted beers with local art and classic arcade games. The name itself is a hybrid of Bar and Art.
Among the beers served at Bart are Abita, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Harpoon, Cigar City,and Sierra Nevada. I wonder if they serve Leinenkugel’s…anyone know? They do also carry popular brews like Yuengling, PBR, and Miller 64.
The games are classics like Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger, and, my personal favorite, Galaga.
Bart is located at 1205 N. Mills Ave and the phone is 407-796-2522. Hours are Wednesday through Sunday, from 4pm to 2am.
[Photo courtesy of Bart]
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020