Bart is a family owned-and-operated bar, arcade, and gallery that has recently opened in the Mills 50 district of Orlando.
Chris and Adrian Brown have blended finely crafted beers with local art and classic arcade games. The name itself is a hybrid of Bar and Art.
Among the beers served at Bart are Abita, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Harpoon, Cigar City,and Sierra Nevada. I wonder if they serve Leinenkugel’s…anyone know? They do also carry popular brews like Yuengling, PBR, and Miller 64.
The games are classics like Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger, and, my personal favorite, Galaga.
Bart is located at 1205 N. Mills Ave and the phone is 407-796-2522. Hours are Wednesday through Sunday, from 4pm to 2am.
Find them online at bartcade.com, on Facebook, and on Twitter @bartcade.
[Photo courtesy of Bart]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023