Bart is a family owned-and-operated bar, arcade, and gallery that has recently opened in the Mills 50 district of Orlando.
Chris and Adrian Brown have blended finely crafted beers with local art and classic arcade games. The name itself is a hybrid of Bar and Art.
Among the beers served at Bart are Abita, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Harpoon, Cigar City,and Sierra Nevada. I wonder if they serve Leinenkugel’s…anyone know? They do also carry popular brews like Yuengling, PBR, and Miller 64.
The games are classics like Pac-Man, Centipede, Frogger, and, my personal favorite, Galaga.
Bart is located at 1205 N. Mills Ave and the phone is 407-796-2522. Hours are Wednesday through Sunday, from 4pm to 2am.
[Photo courtesy of Bart]
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022