Last month, Walt Disney World started offering free Wi-Fi to guests visiting the Magic Kingdom park.
Now, guests at Epcot can also enjoy the complimentary internet.
Guests with wireless-enabled devices (including smartphones) can now connect to the complimentary network by locating the network (Disney – Guest), selecting to connect and then accepting the terms and conditions. If you’ve already connected the device to the Disney Wi-Fi network at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel public space, you will not be prompted to accept the terms and conditions again.
Walt Disney World plans to roll out the Wi-Fi to the other two parks, and Downtown Disney, by the end of the year.
Have you had a chance to try out the Wi-Fi at either Disney park? Let us know what you think of it.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023