Last month, Walt Disney World started offering free Wi-Fi to guests visiting the Magic Kingdom park.
Now, guests at Epcot can also enjoy the complimentary internet.
Guests with wireless-enabled devices (including smartphones) can now connect to the complimentary network by locating the network (Disney – Guest), selecting to connect and then accepting the terms and conditions. If you’ve already connected the device to the Disney Wi-Fi network at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel public space, you will not be prompted to accept the terms and conditions again.
Walt Disney World plans to roll out the Wi-Fi to the other two parks, and Downtown Disney, by the end of the year.
Have you had a chance to try out the Wi-Fi at either Disney park? Let us know what you think of it.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023