Earlier this year, Walt Disney World started offering free Wi-Fi at the on-property resorts to guests.
On Wednesday, Disney quietly rolled out the free Wi-Fi to guests at the Magic Kingdom. According to some, the speed was a bit slow. However, the area the Wi-Fi has to cover is quite large and if a lot of people log on at the same time, that could make the access slow.
Sources say that Walt Disney World plans to roll out the free Wi-Fi to its other three Orlando parks (Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom) by early 2013.
Have you had a chance to try out the Magic Kingdom’s Wi-Fi? Let us know what you think of it.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023