If touring the various houses and mazes at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights isn’t enough, UO is now offering special tours that either let you jump the lines and/or take you behind the scenes.
There are four tours, and they are an additional cost beyond your regular HHNXXII admission.
Private RIP Tours:
- You and up to 9 guests will participate in a guided walking tour that will include front-of-line access to all of the haunted houses and select attractions in the park. It also includes valet parking, RIP lounge access, reserved seating for “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure,” plus coffee and bottled water at the end of the tour.
Price: Between $1,500 and $1,800 per group, depending on the night.
Non-Private RIP Tours:
- If you don’t have a huge group, you can still get in on a tour. You and your party will be mixed with other non-private groupings, capping out at 12 people per tour. Non-privates only get two regular attractions thrown in, and the tour ends when your tour group has been to “Bill and Ted,” every house, and the two chosen regular attractions. This tour will last between 2-4 hours.
Price: Between $150 and $175 per person, depending on the night.
Arcane Insights Tour:
- If you want to know more about HHNXXII, this is the tour for you. It is a guided tour that covers all haunted houses and one behind-the-scenes makeup/costuming area. Members of your group will be accompanied by members of Universal’s Art & Design Team, who will add commentary as you go along and be available for questions. This tour also includes reserved seating for “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure,” valet parking, access to the RIP Lounge and more. Note: Tour lasts 6 hours.
Price: $225 per person.
Unmasking the Horror Tour:
- If horror houses really scare you to the point that you can’t enjoy them, this tour might help. It is a guided, lights-on walkthrough of three HHN horror houses, that even takes place during daylight. Photos are allowed and there are no more than 15 guests per guide.
Price: $55 per person.
Just a reminder, you still need to purchase a HHNXXII ticket or pass in addition to the cost of the tours.
These tours are not offered every night and space is limited. For more details and to purchase, go to halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando, click on “Tickets & Packages,” then “add-ons,” and then “RIP tours.” You can also call 407-363-8295 (Option 2) between 9am and 6pm daily.
[image courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
2 thoughts on “Universal Studios offers Halloween Horror Night Tours as Extras”
I came across your site while surfing the internet and would like to let you know that. I am writing for the same niche and am passionate about the niche as your site’s. I was wondering if I could write some unique, free of charge content for you to publish on ( http://citysurfingorlando.com ).
I can write fresh, original, keyword rich and SEO-friendly content which will definitely help your site to get good traffic. I will provide you relevant articles based on the topics suggested for your site.
All I expect from you in return is to include a simple text link at the end of the content on your webpage which, I guarantee, will not harm your site in any way.
Thanks & Regards,
Thank you for your offer, but we are not currently accepting guest or sponsored posts.
Comments are closed.