If touring the various houses and mazes at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights isn’t enough, UO is now offering special tours that either let you jump the lines and/or take you behind the scenes.
There are four tours, and they are an additional cost beyond your regular HHNXXII admission.
Private RIP Tours:
- You and up to 9 guests will participate in a guided walking tour that will include front-of-line access to all of the haunted houses and select attractions in the park. It also includes valet parking, RIP lounge access, reserved seating for “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure,” plus coffee and bottled water at the end of the tour.
Price: Between $1,500 and $1,800 per group, depending on the night.
Non-Private RIP Tours:
- If you don’t have a huge group, you can still get in on a tour. You and your party will be mixed with other non-private groupings, capping out at 12 people per tour. Non-privates only get two regular attractions thrown in, and the tour ends when your tour group has been to “Bill and Ted,” every house, and the two chosen regular attractions. This tour will last between 2-4 hours.
Price: Between $150 and $175 per person, depending on the night.
Arcane Insights Tour:
- If you want to know more about HHNXXII, this is the tour for you. It is a guided tour that covers all haunted houses and one behind-the-scenes makeup/costuming area. Members of your group will be accompanied by members of Universal’s Art & Design Team, who will add commentary as you go along and be available for questions. This tour also includes reserved seating for “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure,” valet parking, access to the RIP Lounge and more. Note: Tour lasts 6 hours.
Price: $225 per person.
Unmasking the Horror Tour:
- If horror houses really scare you to the point that you can’t enjoy them, this tour might help. It is a guided, lights-on walkthrough of three HHN horror houses, that even takes place during daylight. Photos are allowed and there are no more than 15 guests per guide.
Price: $55 per person.
Just a reminder, you still need to purchase a HHNXXII ticket or pass in addition to the cost of the tours.
These tours are not offered every night and space is limited. For more details and to purchase, go to halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando, click on “Tickets & Packages,” then “add-ons,” and then “RIP tours.” You can also call 407-363-8295 (Option 2) between 9am and 6pm daily.
[image courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- The Second City Returns to Dr. Phillips Center Oct 1-2, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #TheSecondCity #OrlandoComedy - July 29, 2021
- Downtown Arts District Will Host “Art After Dark” Young Professionals Art Event August 14, 2021 .. #DowntownArtsDistrict #ArtAfterDark #CityArtsOrlando #OrlandoArts - July 28, 2021
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Launch Viewing for ULA Atlas V Starliner Orbital Flight Test July 30 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #ULAAtlasV #KSCLaunches - July 27, 2021
- Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando to Host ‘Lasting Impressions’ 3D/LED Art Installation Aug 13-Sept 26, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #LastingImpressions #OrlandoArts - July 27, 2021
- Out and About: Awakened Auras Co. in Downtown Kissimmee Stocks Crystals and More For Sale .. #AwakenedAurasCo #DowntownKissimmee #Kissimmee #MetaphysicalArts #ShopLocal - July 26, 2021
- Walt Disney World Adds 50th Anniversary Medallion to Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicKingdom #DisneyWorld50 - July 26, 2021
- Out and About: Limbhelados Serves Up Luscious Frozen Desserts in Downtown Kissimmee .. #Limbhelados #Limber #Kissimmee #EatLocal - July 23, 2021
- Walt Disney World To Bring Back More Entertainment to Parks Starting August 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParks - July 22, 2021
- Universal Orlando to Start 2021 Holiday Celebrations on November 13 .. @UniversalOrlando #UniversalOrlando #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - July 20, 2021
- 2021 Florida Cup Comes to Orlando July 25 & 28 + Ticket Discount Code! .. #FloridaCup #RiseUpOrlando #OrlandoSoccer - July 19, 2021