If touring the various houses and mazes at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights isn’t enough, UO is now offering special tours that either let you jump the lines and/or take you behind the scenes.
There are four tours, and they are an additional cost beyond your regular HHNXXII admission.
Private RIP Tours:
- You and up to 9 guests will participate in a guided walking tour that will include front-of-line access to all of the haunted houses and select attractions in the park. It also includes valet parking, RIP lounge access, reserved seating for “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure,” plus coffee and bottled water at the end of the tour.
Price: Between $1,500 and $1,800 per group, depending on the night.
Non-Private RIP Tours:
- If you don’t have a huge group, you can still get in on a tour. You and your party will be mixed with other non-private groupings, capping out at 12 people per tour. Non-privates only get two regular attractions thrown in, and the tour ends when your tour group has been to “Bill and Ted,” every house, and the two chosen regular attractions. This tour will last between 2-4 hours.
Price: Between $150 and $175 per person, depending on the night.
Arcane Insights Tour:
- If you want to know more about HHNXXII, this is the tour for you. It is a guided tour that covers all haunted houses and one behind-the-scenes makeup/costuming area. Members of your group will be accompanied by members of Universal’s Art & Design Team, who will add commentary as you go along and be available for questions. This tour also includes reserved seating for “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure,” valet parking, access to the RIP Lounge and more. Note: Tour lasts 6 hours.
Price: $225 per person.
Unmasking the Horror Tour:
- If horror houses really scare you to the point that you can’t enjoy them, this tour might help. It is a guided, lights-on walkthrough of three HHN horror houses, that even takes place during daylight. Photos are allowed and there are no more than 15 guests per guide.
Price: $55 per person.
Just a reminder, you still need to purchase a HHNXXII ticket or pass in addition to the cost of the tours.
These tours are not offered every night and space is limited. For more details and to purchase, go to halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando, click on “Tickets & Packages,” then “add-ons,” and then “RIP tours.” You can also call 407-363-8295 (Option 2) between 9am and 6pm daily.
[image courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- WRESTLEMANIA® Week 2020 Events at Amalie Arena in Tampa Go Onsale Today .. @WWE @AmalieArena #Wrestlemania - December 13, 2019
- Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, Poison and Joan Jett & The Black Hearts Bring Summer 2020 Tour to Camping World Stadium in Orlando .. @CWStadium @DefLeppard @MotleyCrue @Poison @JoanJett - December 12, 2019
- 2019 Hearthstone Collegiate Championship Fall Finals To Be Held At The Fortress At Full Sail University Dec 14 .. @FullSail @Blizzard_Ent - December 11, 2019
- Orlando Shakes presents ‘Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley’ Through Dec 29 .. @OrlandoShakes - December 11, 2019
- Tony Roma’s Hosts ‘Toys for Tots Toy Drive & Mixer’ Dec 13 .. @TonyRomas #ToysForTots - December 10, 2019
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2019 Food and Drink Guide .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney #Foodies - December 10, 2019
- Amazon Prime Video To Promote ‘The Aeronauts’ With Free Victorian Fair in Orlando Dec 13 .. @TheAeronautsMov @PrimeVideo - December 9, 2019
- Celebrate the ‘Songs of the Season’ at Dr. Phillips Center for Free on Dec. 12 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - December 8, 2019
- Orlando Story Club Presents “Best Of 2019” at The Abbey on Dec 11 .. @OrlandoStoryClub - December 6, 2019
- #Free 2019 Central Florida #Holiday Events for You and Your Family to Enjoy - December 5, 2019