The Central Florida Zoo is adding a new exhibit and it’s all about the river otter.
North American river otters are native to Central Florida and this natural environment exhibit will feature a waterfall and pond to watch the otters swim and play.
The zoo will hold the grand opening on Saturday, September 1, 2012, at 10am.
The Central Florida Zoo is located at 3755 NW Hwy 17-92 in Sanford. Admission is $12.95 for age 13 and up, $10.95 for seniors 60+, and $8.95 for kids age 3-12. Central Florida Zoo members are free.
[image courtesy Central Florida Zoo]
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023