So far, we’ve already announced that Halloween Horror Nights XXII will be taking on Silent Hill, The Walking Dead, and Alice Cooper. Now it’s been revealed that a 3D haunted house designed by illusionists Penn & Teller will debut this year at Universal Studios Orlando for the annual event.
“Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas” will call on the duo’s talents to tell the tale of a dark, dilapidated and radioactive version of Las Vegas. The maze will feature the best of Vegas – showgirls, slot machines, little white wedding chapel, all-you-can-eat buffet, and more – all glowing with a toxic green hue.
That’s right…there will be zombies.
Entertaining audiences for years, Penn & Teller have been performing illusions at The Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas for over 10 years. This will be the first time they’ve designed a haunted house for Universal.
Halloween Horror Nights is an after-hours, separate-ticket event. It takes over the entire Universal Studios Orlando theme park with haunted-house mazes, shows and scare zones. It operates 25 select nights from Sept. 21 to Oct. 31, 2012.
Tickets are on sale online at www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/orlando.
- WonderWorks Orlando Offering $10 All-Access Passes To Use After Quarantine .. @WonderWorksORL - April 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020