Orlando is becoming quite a foodie town, and one of the best times to check out the area dining scene is during the annual Magical Dining Month.
Similar to restaurant weeks in other cities, Orlando’s event features fine dining restaurants from around town offering up special menus for a fixed price to guests.
For the 2012 version, the participating venues are offering up special three-course dinner menus for $30 per person. Most of the menus feature an appetizer, entree and dessert, with two to three choices per course. Tax, beverages, and gratuity are extra.
In the Disney/Lake Buena Vista area, restaurants include Todd English’s Blue Zoo, La Luce by Donna Scala, and Andiamo Italian Bistro and Grille,
Restaurant Row (along Sand Lake Rd in Dr. Phillips) features menus from Fishbones, Morton’s The Steakhouse, and Seasons 52.
In the International Drive area by the convention center, diners can choose from favorites like Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, Funky Monkey Wine Company, and Taverna Opa.
There are quite a few options in the Universal Orlando area, including Emeril’s, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Latin Quarter and The Palm.
Downtown diners can choose from the likes of The Bohme, Hue, and Prickly Pear.
Other restaurants include Chez Vincent, Luma on Park, Crave, and Le Coq Au Vin.
As a bonus, one dollar from each meal from this promotion will go to a chosen charity. This year, it is the Edgewood Children’s Ranch.
Orlando Magical Dining Month 2012 runs from September 1 through 30.
For a complete list of participating restaurants, sample menus, and more information, visit the Orlando Magical Dining Month website, sponsored by Visit Orlando.
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022
- Howl-O-Scream Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Starting Sept 9, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween @HowlOScreamOrl - July 18, 2022
- Gatorland Offering Florida Resident Deal Through July 31, 2022 .. #Gatorland #Deals #FloridaResident - July 14, 2022
- ‘Hamilton’ Tickets Go On Sale at Dr. Phillips Center July 14, 2022 .. #Hamilton @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - July 11, 2022