Over the last few years, many of the dining areas in Epcot’s World Showcase have received makeovers. This week it was announced that the France Pavilion is next.
According to the official Disney blog, by early December, Bistro de Paris will be getting a new name, a new dining room, new costumes for servers, and even a new menu. This will be the first major change since the restaurant opened 25 years ago.
Jerome Bocuse, president and owner of the company that runs the dining venues in the France Pavilion, said that they will still have gourmet French cuisine, but the atmosphere will be less formal. They’re aiming for elegant but not stuffy.
Other changes will be the addition of a “show” bakery, where you can see the bread being made. It will have 90 seats and an expanded Boulangerie Patisserie menu that will feature sandwiches and salads, in addition to the pastries. They will then turn the old pastry shop into a Glacier ice cream parlor.
Bistro de Paris is projected to reopen on December 4, according to the official Walt Disney World website. The rest of the renovations are expected to be completed by the end of 2012.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023