If you’re like me, one of the worst things about going out to eat and party is coming home smelling like an ashtray. Yuck!
That’s why I’m happy to report that starting August 30, 2012, several venues on Church Street in downtown Orlando will be offering Smoke-Free Nights, on select dates.
Participating venues are Backroom, Big Belly, Chillers, Club 23, Kres Chophouse, and Mojo Bar & Grill. They are all located in the Church Street District on West Church Street.
Smoke-Free Nights take place on Thursday nights – August 30, September 6, 13, and 20, from open to close. They wil also be offering drink specials.
Hopefully this will be a popular event, and they will continue to offer the Smoke-Free nights.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022