If you’re like me, one of the worst things about going out to eat and party is coming home smelling like an ashtray. Yuck!
That’s why I’m happy to report that starting August 30, 2012, several venues on Church Street in downtown Orlando will be offering Smoke-Free Nights, on select dates.
Participating venues are Backroom, Big Belly, Chillers, Club 23, Kres Chophouse, and Mojo Bar & Grill. They are all located in the Church Street District on West Church Street.
Smoke-Free Nights take place on Thursday nights – August 30, September 6, 13, and 20, from open to close. They wil also be offering drink specials.
Hopefully this will be a popular event, and they will continue to offer the Smoke-Free nights.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023