Lakeridge Winery is one of the hidden gems in the Orlando area. People can visit and take tours of the vineyard, as well as sample their wines.
This weekend, is one of the best reasons to visit the winery. It’s time for the annual Harvest Grape Stomp festival.
There will be grape stomping competitions – yes, in the barrels – with prizes for the best efforts. Kids of all ages have fun doing this.
There will also be live music both days. On Saturday, enjoy The Groovemasters and Robert Harris (both solo and with group). Sunday gets bluesy with The Nightly Blues Band and Beautiful Bobby Blackmon & the B3 Blues Band.
There will be food and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for purchase. You can also do the vineyard tour.
Event hours are 10am-5pm on August 18, and 11am-5pm on August 19. Cost is $2 per person and all ages are welcome.
Lakeridge Wineryis located at 19239 US 27 North in Clermont, FL. Phone is 800-768-9463.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023