Lakeridge Winery is one of the hidden gems in the Orlando area. People can visit and take tours of the vineyard, as well as sample their wines.
This weekend, is one of the best reasons to visit the winery. It’s time for the annual Harvest Grape Stomp festival.
There will be grape stomping competitions – yes, in the barrels – with prizes for the best efforts. Kids of all ages have fun doing this.
There will also be live music both days. On Saturday, enjoy The Groovemasters and Robert Harris (both solo and with group). Sunday gets bluesy with The Nightly Blues Band and Beautiful Bobby Blackmon & the B3 Blues Band.
There will be food and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for purchase. You can also do the vineyard tour.
Event hours are 10am-5pm on August 18, and 11am-5pm on August 19. Cost is $2 per person and all ages are welcome.
Lakeridge Wineryis located at 19239 US 27 North in Clermont, FL. Phone is 800-768-9463.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022