Lakeridge Winery is one of the hidden gems in the Orlando area. People can visit and take tours of the vineyard, as well as sample their wines.
This weekend, is one of the best reasons to visit the winery. It’s time for the annual Harvest Grape Stomp festival.
There will be grape stomping competitions – yes, in the barrels – with prizes for the best efforts. Kids of all ages have fun doing this.
There will also be live music both days. On Saturday, enjoy The Groovemasters and Robert Harris (both solo and with group). Sunday gets bluesy with The Nightly Blues Band and Beautiful Bobby Blackmon & the B3 Blues Band.
There will be food and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for purchase. You can also do the vineyard tour.
Event hours are 10am-5pm on August 18, and 11am-5pm on August 19. Cost is $2 per person and all ages are welcome.
Lakeridge Wineryis located at 19239 US 27 North in Clermont, FL. Phone is 800-768-9463.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023