Last Saturday (July 14), a new attraction opened in Daytona Beach.
A company called Zoom Air has opened a “treetop adventure park” in Tuscawilla Park. Though Tropical Storm Debby caused some delays in construction, the company plans to have two-thirds of the course available, with the remainder completed by early August.
Once the entire course is completed, visitors at least 54″ tall will enjoy 52 games up in the trees, including 12 zip lines. The course is designed to graduate in height and challenge. The longest zip line will be around 500 feet, and the highest point on the course at around 55 feet.
Tuscawilla Park is located at Nova Road and International Speedway.
Zoom Air already operates another location at the Central Florida Zoo in Sanford.
Zoom Air Daytona Beach has special opening pricing through September 30, 2012. Rates start at $20.95. They also have package pricing for families and annual passes good for one or both Central Florida locations. For more information, visit zoomair.us.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023