Last Saturday (July 14), a new attraction opened in Daytona Beach.
A company called Zoom Air has opened a “treetop adventure park” in Tuscawilla Park. Though Tropical Storm Debby caused some delays in construction, the company plans to have two-thirds of the course available, with the remainder completed by early August.
Once the entire course is completed, visitors at least 54″ tall will enjoy 52 games up in the trees, including 12 zip lines. The course is designed to graduate in height and challenge. The longest zip line will be around 500 feet, and the highest point on the course at around 55 feet.
Tuscawilla Park is located at Nova Road and International Speedway.
Zoom Air already operates another location at the Central Florida Zoo in Sanford.
Zoom Air Daytona Beach has special opening pricing through September 30, 2012. Rates start at $20.95. They also have package pricing for families and annual passes good for one or both Central Florida locations. For more information, visit zoomair.us.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022