About a month ago, Disney and Universal raised their ticket prices again, so it was only a matter of time before SeaWorld followed suit.
As of today, July 3, 2012, a one day adult ticket increased by $3 to a new price of $84.99.
Multi-day passes combining SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa increase by $10 to $134.99. Add Aquatica to that combo and that ticket is now $144.99 (a $10 increase).
Check online before heading to the park as there are often discounts and special deals on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
The last time SeaWorld increased prices was September 2011.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023