About a month ago, Disney and Universal raised their ticket prices again, so it was only a matter of time before SeaWorld followed suit.
As of today, July 3, 2012, a one day adult ticket increased by $3 to a new price of $84.99.
Multi-day passes combining SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa increase by $10 to $134.99. Add Aquatica to that combo and that ticket is now $144.99 (a $10 increase).
Check online before heading to the park as there are often discounts and special deals on the SeaWorld Orlando website.
The last time SeaWorld increased prices was September 2011.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023