One of the most popular shopping centers in Orlando, the Florida Mall has announced plans to renovate.
The center court, just outside of the food court, will be totally remodeled. The separate structure that once held Dylan’s Candy Bar will be removed and new tenants will occupy the space (I presume in a new structure).
In addition, the mall says they are set to welcome new businesses such as Wasabi Sushi- Modern Japanese Cuisine, Pinkberry, iFix and Repair and Signature Day Spa.
Victoria’s Secret is also undergoing an expansion.
The owners of the Florida Mall say all work performed will be done in such a way as to minimize interference or customer inconvenience during the mall’s operating hours.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023