One of the most popular shopping centers in Orlando, the Florida Mall has announced plans to renovate.
The center court, just outside of the food court, will be totally remodeled. The separate structure that once held Dylan’s Candy Bar will be removed and new tenants will occupy the space (I presume in a new structure).
In addition, the mall says they are set to welcome new businesses such as Wasabi Sushi- Modern Japanese Cuisine, Pinkberry, iFix and Repair and Signature Day Spa.
Victoria’s Secret is also undergoing an expansion.
The owners of the Florida Mall say all work performed will be done in such a way as to minimize interference or customer inconvenience during the mall’s operating hours.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022