This week, celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse posted on his Facebook page that nine of his restaurants will be participating in a celebration of would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday.
From August 7th through August 15th (Child’s birthdate), there will be a special birthday menu available to guests to order from. I’m not sure if it will be a set menu or if there will be choices available. Lagasse says he’ll post more information on the menus closer to the event.
At any rate, I would recommend making reservations, as this is sure to be a popular event. Emeril’s Orlando can be reached at 407-224-2424 and Tchoup Chop’s phone is 407-503-2467.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022