This week, celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse posted on his Facebook page that nine of his restaurants will be participating in a celebration of would have been Julia Child’s 100th birthday.
From August 7th through August 15th (Child’s birthdate), there will be a special birthday menu available to guests to order from. I’m not sure if it will be a set menu or if there will be choices available. Lagasse says he’ll post more information on the menus closer to the event.
At any rate, I would recommend making reservations, as this is sure to be a popular event. Emeril’s Orlando can be reached at 407-224-2424 and Tchoup Chop’s phone is 407-503-2467.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023