One of the most exciting features of the expansion happening at the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland area is the addition of the Be My Guest restaurant.
This new eatery is themed after Beauty & the Beast and will feature a French-themed menu.
Lunch will be of the quick service type, offering sandwiches and salads. One big difference with this restaurant is that the food will be delivered to your table on china, instead of being served over a counter in disposable packaging.
Dinner will be more formal and is also table service. Appetizers include a charcuterie plate, mussels steamed in white wine, soup and a salad with champagne vinaigrette. Entrees will include pan-seared salmon in leek fondue, grilled strip steak with french fries, sautéed shrimp and scallops with veggies in puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce, and an oven-baked ratatouille.
There will also be a separate children’s menu.
Disney says they plan to have the restaurant open in time for the holidays this year.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023