One of the most exciting features of the expansion happening at the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland area is the addition of the Be My Guest restaurant.
This new eatery is themed after Beauty & the Beast and will feature a French-themed menu.
Lunch will be of the quick service type, offering sandwiches and salads. One big difference with this restaurant is that the food will be delivered to your table on china, instead of being served over a counter in disposable packaging.
Dinner will be more formal and is also table service. Appetizers include a charcuterie plate, mussels steamed in white wine, soup and a salad with champagne vinaigrette. Entrees will include pan-seared salmon in leek fondue, grilled strip steak with french fries, sautéed shrimp and scallops with veggies in puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce, and an oven-baked ratatouille.
There will also be a separate children’s menu.
Disney says they plan to have the restaurant open in time for the holidays this year.
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023