If you want to catch some good music this week, you’ll want to check out Cope and Big Something when they play Will’s Pub on Thursday.
Cope infuses roots-rock with bluegrass, funk, reggae and electronic breakdowns. The band has headlined music festivals such as Wanee Music Festival and Orange Blossom Jamboree. Dubbed the “Undisputed Jam Kings of Tampa Bay” by Skipper’s Smokehouse’s talent agent, Cope will be headlining the show on July 19.
Joining them will be North Carolina’s Big Something. Winners of the Home Grown Music Network’s 2010 “New Band of the Year” award, the band is a six-piece funk rock group that is known for their live shows.
Will’s Pub is located at 1042 N. Mills Ave in Orlando. Cover for the show is $8. For more info, visit willspub.org.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023