If you want to catch some good music this week, you’ll want to check out Cope and Big Something when they play Will’s Pub on Thursday.
Cope infuses roots-rock with bluegrass, funk, reggae and electronic breakdowns. The band has headlined music festivals such as Wanee Music Festival and Orange Blossom Jamboree. Dubbed the “Undisputed Jam Kings of Tampa Bay” by Skipper’s Smokehouse’s talent agent, Cope will be headlining the show on July 19.
Joining them will be North Carolina’s Big Something. Winners of the Home Grown Music Network’s 2010 “New Band of the Year” award, the band is a six-piece funk rock group that is known for their live shows.
Will’s Pub is located at 1042 N. Mills Ave in Orlando. Cover for the show is $8. For more info, visit willspub.org.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022