If you want to catch some good music this week, you’ll want to check out Cope and Big Something when they play Will’s Pub on Thursday.
Cope infuses roots-rock with bluegrass, funk, reggae and electronic breakdowns. The band has headlined music festivals such as Wanee Music Festival and Orange Blossom Jamboree. Dubbed the “Undisputed Jam Kings of Tampa Bay” by Skipper’s Smokehouse’s talent agent, Cope will be headlining the show on July 19.
Joining them will be North Carolina’s Big Something. Winners of the Home Grown Music Network’s 2010 “New Band of the Year” award, the band is a six-piece funk rock group that is known for their live shows.
Will’s Pub is located at 1042 N. Mills Ave in Orlando. Cover for the show is $8. For more info, visit willspub.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023