Teresa Giudice is best known for stirring up the pot on the reality TV show “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.”
But she also happens to be a cookbook author, and will be in Orlando on July 14, 2012, for a discussion and signing of her latest cookbook, “Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit: Teresa’s Low-Fat, Super-Easy Italian Recipes.”
The event will start at 1pm at the Barnes & Noble in the Colonial Plaza Market Center (2418 E Colonial Drive).
Let’s hope she doesn’t flip any tables while she’s here.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022