Teresa Giudice is best known for stirring up the pot on the reality TV show “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.”
But she also happens to be a cookbook author, and will be in Orlando on July 14, 2012, for a discussion and signing of her latest cookbook, “Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit: Teresa’s Low-Fat, Super-Easy Italian Recipes.”
The event will start at 1pm at the Barnes & Noble in the Colonial Plaza Market Center (2418 E Colonial Drive).
Let’s hope she doesn’t flip any tables while she’s here.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023