In his capacity as spokesperson for Macy’s, TV host Clinton Kelly will be appearing this weekend at the Mall at Millenia location of the store.
Kelly will be showcasing the standout styles of the season for women of all shapes and sizes. Make any Women’s clothing or Estee Lauder purchase of $100 or more and you’ll receive a copy of Clinton’s book, Oh No She Didn’t…, which he’ll autograph for you after the show
The event starts Saturday, May 5th, at 2pm, at the Macy’s at the Mall at Millenia. To reserve your seat RSVP to 800-786-2665 or macys.com/events.
Kelly rose to fame on the TV show “What Not to Wear” and currently is one of the five hosts of ABC Network’s afternoon food show, “The Chew.”
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022