In his capacity as spokesperson for Macy’s, TV host Clinton Kelly will be appearing this weekend at the Mall at Millenia location of the store.
Kelly will be showcasing the standout styles of the season for women of all shapes and sizes. Make any Women’s clothing or Estee Lauder purchase of $100 or more and you’ll receive a copy of Clinton’s book, Oh No She Didn’t…, which he’ll autograph for you after the show
The event starts Saturday, May 5th, at 2pm, at the Macy’s at the Mall at Millenia. To reserve your seat RSVP to 800-786-2665 or macys.com/events.
Kelly rose to fame on the TV show “What Not to Wear” and currently is one of the five hosts of ABC Network’s afternoon food show, “The Chew.”
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023