In his capacity as spokesperson for Macy’s, TV host Clinton Kelly will be appearing this weekend at the Mall at Millenia location of the store.
Kelly will be showcasing the standout styles of the season for women of all shapes and sizes. Make any Women’s clothing or Estee Lauder purchase of $100 or more and you’ll receive a copy of Clinton’s book, Oh No She Didn’t…, which he’ll autograph for you after the show
The event starts Saturday, May 5th, at 2pm, at the Macy’s at the Mall at Millenia. To reserve your seat RSVP to 800-786-2665 or macys.com/events.
Kelly rose to fame on the TV show “What Not to Wear” and currently is one of the five hosts of ABC Network’s afternoon food show, “The Chew.”
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023