I’m so excited to see this: Walt Disney World will be using one of the monorail cars on the Magic Kingdom route to promote the upcoming Marvel Studios film The Avengers.
The monorail car will be wrapped from end to end with artwork from the film, which hits theaters on May 4, 2012.
The film stars Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Evans as Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury. The film is written and directed by Joss Whedon.
This promotion represents the first major appearance of Marvel characters in the park since Disney bought company. Hopefully they’ll also have some Avengers-themed merchandise in the parks, too.
Here’s an artist rendering of the Avengers monorail car courtesy of Walt Disney World and Marvel Studios:
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022