Say the word chocolate and most everybody with a taste bud will suddenly pay attention.
And now that I have yours, I’d like to inform you that this year’s installment of the popular Festival of Chocolate event will take place the weekend of April 27 through 29, 2012.
Last year it was held at the Orlando Science Center, but this year it’s being held across town at the UCF Arena. This is good, as hopefully it’ll invite more vendors to participate.
In addition to tasty chocolate creations to purchase, there will bedemonstrations by world renowned pastry chefs, a Cocoa Coutoure Fashion Show, chocolate and wine pairings, hands-on classes, a one-of-a-kind chocolate museum, Kids-4-Chocolate workshop, crazy chocolate contests for adults and children, the chocolate game show stage, and live professional competitions.
Daily ticket prices are $15 for adults and $9 for kids. The event runs 4-10pm on Friday; 10am-6pm on Saturday; and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
For tickets, class registration and schedule of events, visit festivalofchocolate.com.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023