Say the word chocolate and most everybody with a taste bud will suddenly pay attention.
And now that I have yours, I’d like to inform you that this year’s installment of the popular Festival of Chocolate event will take place the weekend of April 27 through 29, 2012.
Last year it was held at the Orlando Science Center, but this year it’s being held across town at the UCF Arena. This is good, as hopefully it’ll invite more vendors to participate.
In addition to tasty chocolate creations to purchase, there will bedemonstrations by world renowned pastry chefs, a Cocoa Coutoure Fashion Show, chocolate and wine pairings, hands-on classes, a one-of-a-kind chocolate museum, Kids-4-Chocolate workshop, crazy chocolate contests for adults and children, the chocolate game show stage, and live professional competitions.
Daily ticket prices are $15 for adults and $9 for kids. The event runs 4-10pm on Friday; 10am-6pm on Saturday; and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
For tickets, class registration and schedule of events, visit festivalofchocolate.com.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022