As written about previously, Walt Disney World is closing their popular Test Track ride at Epcot so it can undergo renovations and upgrades in conjunction with a new sponsorship agreement.
At that time we didn’t know the exact date, but we’ve now learned that the ride will close next week on April 16. During this time period, the ride will be unavailable for guests to ride.
I’m told the trackitself isn’t going to change, but the entrance and exit areas will become more interactive, and incorporate Chevy, the ride’s sponsor, in a more prominent way.
There is no exact opening date for the ride following the upgrades but as soon as we hear something we’ll let you know.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023