As written about previously, Walt Disney World is closing their popular Test Track ride at Epcot so it can undergo renovations and upgrades in conjunction with a new sponsorship agreement.
At that time we didn’t know the exact date, but we’ve now learned that the ride will close next week on April 16. During this time period, the ride will be unavailable for guests to ride.
I’m told the trackitself isn’t going to change, but the entrance and exit areas will become more interactive, and incorporate Chevy, the ride’s sponsor, in a more prominent way.
There is no exact opening date for the ride following the upgrades but as soon as we hear something we’ll let you know.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023