As written about previously, Walt Disney World is closing their popular Test Track ride at Epcot so it can undergo renovations and upgrades in conjunction with a new sponsorship agreement.
At that time we didn’t know the exact date, but we’ve now learned that the ride will close next week on April 16. During this time period, the ride will be unavailable for guests to ride.
I’m told the trackitself isn’t going to change, but the entrance and exit areas will become more interactive, and incorporate Chevy, the ride’s sponsor, in a more prominent way.
There is no exact opening date for the ride following the upgrades but as soon as we hear something we’ll let you know.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022