If marine animals are your thing, then you’ll want to check out a new series that will be debuting on TV starting in April 2012.
“Sea Rescue” is a half-hour weekly series, produced in partnership with Litton Entertainment, that will be hosted by environmental journalist and “Good Morning America” anchor Sam Champion.
It will feature stories of the rescue, rehabilitation and return to the wild of marine animals by a team of dedicated veterinarians, animal care experts, animal science researchers and government authorities.
“Sea Rescue” will debut on April 7, 2012, and will be broadcast nationally on Saturday mornings during Litton’s Weekend Adventure, a three-hour block of six 1/2 hour series aimed at educating kids and anyone else who wants to learn more about the world around us. The show will follow “Good Morning America” in most markets.
Thanks to SeaWorld for the photo!
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022