Earlier this month, we did a story on the new Greyhound Express routes to Orlando. Well it seems they’re not the only company bringing cheap bus fares to Orlando.
Megabus has opened up an Atlanta hub and is now offering a few Florida routes, including Orlando.
Fares start at $1 per connection and sometimes they run specials where a code word will get you a free ticket. As the bus fills up, the fare goes up, so it’s best to book early and if you’re flexible in your travel dates, check the days before and after for lower fares.
They also tack on a 50 cent per order transaction fee, but you can’t complain when it’s possible to go round-trip to Atlanta from Orlando for less than $5 if you time it right.
Besides low fares, there are other reasons to check out traveling with Megabus, including free wifi and power outlets in each seat. They also have dozens of stops in the Northeast and Midwest. In fact, if you’re creative enough, you could even do a circle tour of states east of the Mississippi.
I’ve actually ridden with Megabus and I really liked them. For more information or to price routes, visit Megabus.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023