Earlier this month, we did a story on the new Greyhound Express routes to Orlando. Well it seems they’re not the only company bringing cheap bus fares to Orlando.
Megabus has opened up an Atlanta hub and is now offering a few Florida routes, including Orlando.
Fares start at $1 per connection and sometimes they run specials where a code word will get you a free ticket. As the bus fills up, the fare goes up, so it’s best to book early and if you’re flexible in your travel dates, check the days before and after for lower fares.
They also tack on a 50 cent per order transaction fee, but you can’t complain when it’s possible to go round-trip to Atlanta from Orlando for less than $5 if you time it right.
Besides low fares, there are other reasons to check out traveling with Megabus, including free wifi and power outlets in each seat. They also have dozens of stops in the Northeast and Midwest. In fact, if you’re creative enough, you could even do a circle tour of states east of the Mississippi.
I’ve actually ridden with Megabus and I really liked them. For more information or to price routes, visit Megabus.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022