Even though Orlando is a great place to both visit and live, sometimes you want a cheap getaway out of town.
If so, you may want to check out the new Florida routes for Greyhound Express.
These new destinations connect Orlando with places like Tampa, Jacksonville, and Miami for fares as low as $1 each way. There are even connections to other major East Coast hubs such as Atlanta, Charlotte, and New York City.
Even better, these fares don’t just include a reserved seat, but free wifi, power outlets, extra legroom and leather seats.
I haven’t had the chance to try them out yet, but it’s worth looking into the next time you want a cheap getaway from Orlando. For more information, visit greyhound.com/Express/.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023