If you like a good slice of pie, you’ll want to be in Celebration this weekend for the annural Great American Pie Festival.
It’s such a popular event that over 30,000 people are expected to showup. Oh, sure you can see the highlights later in some Food Network special, but why watch it on TV when you can bbe there in person, enjoying all this pie first hand.
This year will be the 11th edition of the fest and it will take place April 28 and 29 in downtown Celebration.
There will be a pie eating and baking contests, dmonstrations, vendor exhibits, and more, but let’s be honest. You go to a festival like this for the actual eating, which here includes a Never Ending Pie Buffet.
Admission to the buffet is $10 for adults and $5 for children and seniors. Hours are 11am to 7pm on Saturday and noon to 5pm on Sunday.
For more information, visit piecouncil.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023