If you like to shop and eat, then you’ll want to save the date of March 24, 2012.
This when Park Ave CDs, Dear Prudence Shop and the Audubon Park Garden District are holding the next installment of Vinyl, Vintage & Food Trucks.
The event runs from 6pm-10pm and there will be used vinyl, vintage jewelry, clothing, and more for sale and trade. Interested in being a vendor? Stop by Park Ave CDs for an application.
Food trucks signed up to appear include Big Wheel Provisions, Swede Dish Truck, Fish out of Water, Cafe Rouge Express, The Crepe Company and La Empanada.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022