If you like to shop and eat, then you’ll want to save the date of March 24, 2012.
This when Park Ave CDs, Dear Prudence Shop and the Audubon Park Garden District are holding the next installment of Vinyl, Vintage & Food Trucks.
The event runs from 6pm-10pm and there will be used vinyl, vintage jewelry, clothing, and more for sale and trade. Interested in being a vendor? Stop by Park Ave CDs for an application.
Food trucks signed up to appear include Big Wheel Provisions, Swede Dish Truck, Fish out of Water, Cafe Rouge Express, The Crepe Company and La Empanada.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023